A residence visa is issued to those, who accompanying on a trip persons working or studying in the KSA and having a close relationship with them.
1.Passport + copy of the main page.
2.Passport should have IIN in the middleand valid at least 12 months from the date of applying documents for a visa.
3.For visa, at least 2 blank pages in the passport are required, without stamps and seals.
4.Application can be completed in written or printed form.
(Application should be printed two sided,with the signature as in passport).
5.On a separate letter, indicate the full address of Inviter and contact phone numbers of the inviting party as well as P.O BOX, ZIP CODE.
6.Two new color photos with size 4×6 on white or light background.
7.The passport should not be torn, glued or has damaged pages.
8.Original or copy of the invitation letter from the inviting person.
9.Copy of the main page of the passport of the inviting person and a copy of his IQAMA (registration / resident visa of the KSA).
10.Documents confirming relationship:
- FOR SPOUSES – certificate of marriage, translated into Arabic and certified by the MOFA of RK. + ORIGINAL
- FOR CHILDREN – a birth certificate translated into Arabic and certified by the MOFA of RK. + ORIGINAL
- Citizens with a foreign marriage / birth certificate must be attested in the embassy of the KSA in the country where the document was issued. + ORIGINAL
11. Medical Certificate can be downloaded, filled in English.
Original + the results of analyzes stamped by polyclinic/hospital and signed by all doctorsall results should be sent too blood, urine, fecal masses, chest photofluorography, cardiogram or signature of the therapist that the heart is NORMAL, oculist, ear nose throat doctor, dermatologist, as well as an immunization record card with the stamp of a polyclinic for children translated into Arabic.
The reference should contain information on the absence of the following diseases:
- Viruses of immunodeficiency (HIV infection)
- Hepatitis a, b, c
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- not registered with drug rehabilitation or psychiatric institutions
Separately results of analysis in 1 copy translated into Arabic language and notary attested only adult and children over 12 years.
Children up to 12 years submit immunization record card with stamps of polyclinic and signatures and stamps of the doctor translated into Arabic and notary attested
1). HIV ,2). Hepatitis C, 3) Drug tests, 4) Medical report from psychiatrist.
Medical checkup is valid for three months and analysis also only 3 months with stamps and signatures of physicians
12.Police Record Clearance should be translated into Arabic and certified by the MOFA of RK.
13.The Original of the Residence Permit (concerning foreigners residing in the Republic of Kazakhstan).
14.Originals Medical Certificate, a document confirming family ties and certificates of criminal records should be taken during a trip to the KSA.
15. All documents should be provided with copies.
16. Power of Attorney on the name of our representative to the Embassy of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
SAMPLE OF POLICE RECORD CLEARANCE
SAMPLE OF MEDICAL CHECKUP