1.Passport + copy of the main page.
2. Passport should have IIN in the middle and valid at least 12 months from the date of applying documents for a visa.
3. For visa, at least 2 blank pages in the passport are required, without stamps and seals.
4. Application can be completed in written or printed form . PRINT ON SINGLE SHEET FROM TWO SIDES SIGNATURE SAME AS IN PASSPORT.
5. On a separate letter, indicate the full address of Inviter and contact phone numbers of the inviting party. as well as P.O BOX, ZIP CODE.
6. Two new color photos with size 4×6 on white or light background.
7. The passport should not be torn, glued or has damaged pages.
8. Letter of Invitation is valid only 30 days .
9. Certificate of Commercial Registration of the company in KSA.
10.Article of Partnership, translated into Arabic and legalized on MOFA of RK + 2 COPIES.
11.Companies in KSA and RK should have the same business .
12. Letter from work should be on Company’s Letterhead in English or Arabic and have the following information ;
BIN of the Company, Occupation should be the same as in Letter of Invitation, Name of Company in Saudi with full address of the Company in Saudi, Purpose of the visit to KSA , stamped and signed
Letter from work , occupation should be written in bold and underlined.
13. The Original of the Residence Permit (concerning foreigners residing in the Republic of Kazakhstan).
14. All documents should be provided with copies.
15 Power of Attorney on the name of our representative to the Embassy of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Letter of Invitation is not valid for women, in case if woman wants to get Commercial Visa or Working visit Visa only Invitation issued by MOFA of KSA is valid
For commercial visa can be applied only with a management position, in other cases a working visit.