Visa to Saudi Arabia
“ORIENT EXPRESS SERVICE”LLP is officially accredited agency by the Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia in Astana, Kazakhstan.
Citizens of Kazakhstan, as well as citizens of other countries, can contact ORIENT EXPRESS SERVICE for a visa to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Please read carefully the following information:
*All visa applications are considered on an individual basis, so the Embassy has the right to request for additional information/documents at any stage of processing the application.
*The fact of acceptance of the application is not a guarantee of issuing a visa. Applicants who apply for visa to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (hereinafter referred to as KSA) should be aware that the KSA Embassy has the right to refuse to issue a visa without any explanation. Before the trip to the KSA, citizens of Kazakhstan and other countries are required to have a valid visa to the KSA.
- In none of the points of entry to the KSA issuing visas to citizens of Kazakhstan and other countries, upon arrival in the country is not carried out.
“ORIENT EXPRESS SERVICE” LLP is not responsible for the refusal of a visa or for a delay in the consideration of applications.
- To issue or refuse visa is a decision of the Embassy. In case of refusal of a visa the Applicant will be informed about this.
The company “ORIENT EXPRESS SERVICE”LLP is not liable (and is exempted from any liability later) for any damages that may arise due to delay or termination of consideration of the documents for visa by the Embassy of KSA.
In case of refusal of a visa, the service fee is not refundable.
The Applicant is responsible for compliance with the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the KSA when organizing the trip, including requirementsfor medical insurance, police certificates, etc.
Citizens who have received a visa are required to fulfill the following requirements:
- To follow the rules and laws of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- To respect Islamic customs and traditions in the KSA
- Not to have any photos/pictures/images with obscene images or with political signs and symbols prohibited in the KSA
- Not to have any kinds of drugs (in accordance with the law of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the death penalty is for the attempt to bring any type of drug into the territory of the KSA).
- Not to stay in the KSA after the expiration of the period specified in the visa.
The Applicant verbally and in written (by concluding an agreement on the provision of services) confirms that he/she has read and understood all the rules and regulations and will subsequently not have any claims
In case of refusal of the visa the Applicant is refunded the amount of the consular fee for the visa, the cost of compulsory insurance and service fees, are not refundable